Linksys E2500by Linksys
- (846 reviews)
- Write a review
- Enjoy the power of simultaneous dual-band Wireless-N (802.11n) technology with double the capacity for surfing the web
- Connect your computers, wireless printers, smartphones, and other wireless devices at up to 300 + 300 Mbps of transfer speed
- Double your network bandwidth with simultaneous dual bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) to help avoid interference
- Enjoy the superior range provided by a MIMO antenna array
- Use four Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) ports to directly connect wired devices
- Give visitors password-protected Internet access on a separate network so your visitors have access to the Internet
- Keep your network protected with customizable security settings, including WPA/WPA2 Personal and SPI firewall protection
- Set up your wireless network in three easy steps using included Cisco Connect software
- show - hide
- Price: $73.00 Save: 26%
- $99.99 List Price
- In Stock
- With Free Shipping
- Sold by GRAB-A-DEAL
- Marketplace (83 New & Used)
- from: $26.00
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand: Linksys
- Personal Computers
- Dimensions: 6.85 x 7.44 x 0.91 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.55 pounds
- Item ID: upc:745883596744
- Item ID: ean:0745883592371
The Linksys E2500 offers superior wireless speed (up to 300 + 300 Mbps), optimal range, and powerful dual-band technology to provide advanced performance for active wireless households. Simultaneous dual-band (2.4 + 5 GHz) technology doubles your network bandwidth and helps avoid network interference, enabling smoother and faster media streaming and file transfers. A MIMO antenna array offers superior range and reliability. And WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall help keep your network protected. Plus, included Cisco Connect software gets you set up in three easy steps and offers powerful tools for ongoing management of your network.
Average Customer Review
(846 customer reviews)
Great Improvement over Prior Linksys N, April 15, 2011
Icculus (south florida)
The E2500 replaces my Refurbished Linksys WRT160N, which stopped working less than a year after I bought it. That was difficult to use from the start(btw, dd-wrt didn't fix the problem).
The E2500 is lightening fast. I tested streaming video and it worked great wirelessly on my laptop and bluray player all over my house. I recommend using the Easy Setup Key via Cisco Connect to connect a laptop, it was a breeze to use. You can have a Guest Network that has a separate password and doesn't allow guests access to certain files on the network. This is easy to setup via Cisco Connect and easy to turn off or on. Using Cisco Connect can replace going to the web-based router setup browser page for all.
Excellent quality at an affordable price, December 6, 2011
T. Merritt "T" (LA)
I have been dealing with the call quality issues that our customers experience mostly due to poor-quality routers for most of my career. I've put hands on just about SOHO device out there, and Linksys has always been a great product for the small office.
The best part of this line of Linksys devices is that Cisco bought the company but kept the easy-to-use software management in tact, only changing the brand name.
All of these Linksys devices for the past decade have generally built on the same competent administrative interface, which means that every time you upgrade, you have a familiar experience waiting for you.
One of the nicest features for me is the QoS settings. You can create policies by IP, port,.
Excellent Choice, April 22, 2011
***UPDATE June 27, 2011: Nothing has changed thus far...the router is still working perfectly fine.***
Let me begin by pointing out that I just purchased this yesterday, so I can't comment on the long-term reliability of this router. That being said, I had to post a review given that I'm very satisfied with the process thus far. I'll update this as time progresses.
This router was a replacement for my old WRT54G that served me well for about four years, but was acting up (dropping signal, slow connections, low range, etc). So I decided to purchase this model (E2500 as a replacement).
The whole time before this new router arrived I was dreading the prospect of setting it up given my experience with my old WRT54G router. As soon as it arrived, I followed the instructions in the packaging and then put the CD into my macbook to launch the installer. The installer.