Medialink Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antennas (300 Mbps) - 2.4GHz - 802.11b/g/n - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X / Linux
Product DescriptionMedialink Wireless-N Broadband Router (300 Mbps)-2.4GHz-802.11b/g/n
A secure way to add a wireless internet network to a home/office, with connection speeds up to 300 Mbps. Surf the web, file share, Email, stream videos & more from 300FT away. It supports security features, like encryption methods, passwords & firewall, preventing unauthorized access. Manage online filters & bandwidth control for devices. It complies with wireless standards, and is backwards compatible with older Wi-Fi networks & 802.11b/g devices.
- Wireless connection speeds up to 300Mbps
- Includes setup CD for easy installation
- Internal antennas & wall mounting to save desk space
- 4 10/100 Mbps LAN ports for wired connections
- QoS traffic prioritization for smooth performance
- Stylish LED's identify your connection status
- Extend an existing wireless signal with WAP capabilities
- Supports 802.11b/g/n clients operating on 2.4GHz
- Modes: Wireless router, range extender (wireless WAN)
- Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS
- Antenna: 2 internal 2Tx2R
- Connection types: PPPoE, dynamic, static, PPTP, L2TP
- Port forwarding, DMZ host, static routing, VPN passthrough
- Transmit power: 20 dBm
- DDNS: Supports No-IP
- Power adapter: Suitable for international use
- Input: 110~240VAC
- Output: 9V, 1A
Works with all operating systems, Smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi enabled devices, manufacturers' 2.4 GHz wireless adapters & most manufacturers' DSL/cable modems
Microsoft WHQL Certified to be compatible with 32/64 bit Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (also supports Mac, Windows 8, Linux & others that don't offer certification)
Limited 1 Year Warranty
Call us Tue-Sat 9AM-6PM Eastern, or email after hours for a reply in the next business day
- An ideal and secure way to add a wireless internet connection to your standard-sized home or small office, with wireless connection speeds of up to 300 Mbps. Easily browse the web, transfer files, check E-mails, chat on Skype, play online games, stream YouTube videos and more (2.4GHz wireless-N technology)
- Internal antennas and wall mounting ability lets you enjoy the internet, without stressing over tangled cables or clutter. Included step-by-step installation CD makes configuring the router simple. Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization technology delivers smooth performance for music, voice and video.
- Supports all of the latest wireless security features, like encryption methods and firewall, protecting your network against unauthorized access and malicious attacks. Parents and network administrators can manage internet filtering and bandwidth control for specific devices. Extend an existing wireless signal with the router's Wireless Access Point capabilities.
- 1 Ethernet WAN port and 4 interchangeable 10/100 Mbps LAN ports, for direct computer connections. Front panel LED indicators make it easy to identify the status of your connection. Complies with wireless standards, works with all operating systems (Mac, PC, Linux, etc.), Smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi enabled devices, any manufacturer's wireless adapters and most manufacturers' DSL/Cable modems.
- WHQL Certified by Microsoft to be compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000 (also supports Mac, Windows 8, Linux, and others that do not offer certification). Backwards compatible with older Wi-Fi networks and 802.11b/g devices.
- Medialink Wireless-N USB Adapter (300 Mbps) - 802.11n, 2.4 ghz - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
Average Customer Review
(1,165 customer reviews)
655 of 671 people found the following review helpful
Improvement over previous model for the same price, December 13, 2012
Robert E. Croyle (manchester tn) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medialink Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antennas (300 Mbps) - 2.4GHz - 802.11b/g/n - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X / Linux (Personal Computers)To start i received this router FREE from Mediabridge products and all i was asked was to test it and write a review on Amazon. Jarrod Coburn from the company who i believe is the main tech guy there sent me the following email:
I am sending this email to a select few customers that had purchased our 150N router in the past. We now have a new 300N version of the router with some new features. I would like to have a sample sent to you free of charge. All I ask is that you post a review of your experience on Amazon. The review does not have to be extremely technical but the more information the better.
I had previously purchased the MWN-WAPR150N version and written a detailed review of that product as well. I was overall displeased with the MWN-WAPR150N for various reasons outlined in my review and subsequently purchased another router to replace it. I selected the ASUS RTN66U and have been mostly happy with it, but i am still waiting to review...Read more
558 of 573 people found the following review helpful
Ok, now I'm even more surprised, December 13, 2012
1.21 Gigawatts (USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medialink Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antennas (300 Mbps) - 2.4GHz - 802.11b/g/n - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X / Linux (Personal Computers)I wrote the top review for their older 150mbps model (here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R9EBLJI0TOUJI/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0044YU60M&nodeID=541966&store=pc) and I was so pleased with the purchase I jumped at the chance to get their new flagship model which boasted 300mbps. While I doubt this review will get a quarter of the attention the last one did, I plan on being equally as honest and will continue to update it as time goes on.
Over the last year or so my wifi needs had changed a bit. I was streaming more 1080p bandwith hogs from my server, doing more file-sharing, online gaming and had more devices (like mobile phones, laptops, BluRay Player, satellite box, media devices, etc) leeching off my router. With all that I had occasionally noticed a hiccup from my little-router-that-could when pushing it past its limit.
Immediately upon receiving the new router I was a bit shocked that it looked exactly like its predecessor. For a second I worried they...Read more
128 of 135 people found the following review helpful
Instantaneous installation - works like a charm, December 10, 2012
Ian - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Medialink Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antennas (300 Mbps) - 2.4GHz - 802.11b/g/n - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X / Linux (Personal Computers)I bought this router to replace a 3+ year old Netgear. I've owned a bunch of routers in the past, and have never owned one that has not given me problems....until now!
Installing this router was a breeze, it took perhaps 2 minutes. You simply open it up and plug it in and it automatically connects to your modem. The browser configuration is far more simple than most routers - and all of the advanced settings that might need are still available. It took about 20 seconds to change the name of the network and the password, and then we were off and running.
After a few days of use, I've experienced 100% uptime and speeds as fast as advertised. Signal is strong, and easily stretches to any room in my apartment.
I'll update this in a month or two after using it for longer, but so far - two thumbs up!